1. What is Boon Tree Food ?
We are a one-stop food and beverage OEM manufacturer in canned packaging and pouches.
We offer all-round services from the development of the recipe and product shelf life study
to the production process with modern production technologies to high international standards.
We also assist with the certification proceses for FDA registration, Halal Markings and requesting various supporting documents
for sales in both domestic and international markets.
2. What types of food are supported for production ?
We are able to produce a wide range of ready-to-eat (RTE) food, with both savory and sweet options. We are able to support manufacturing for ingredients such as chicken, beef, fish, vegetables and plant-based substitutes. In addition, we are also able to produce Drinks such as tea, coffee and energy drinks (except carbonated beverages)
3. Does the production operator need a recipe ?
Not necessary because we have a Research and Development team or R&D, develop production.
4. What is the Typical Product Shelf life ?
- The typical Shelf Life for Food in canned packaging is 24 to 36 months.
- The typical Shelf Life for Food in pouch type packaging is 12 to 18 months.
- The typical Shelf Life for Beverages in canned packaging is 12 to 18 months.
The exact duration for each product is confirmed after completing its shelf life study
5. What is the initial cost of developing an OEM formulation?
- For customers who already have a recipe or formula to develop for production, initial costs will start at 30,000 baht.
- For customers who do not have a recipe or formula to develop for production, initial costs will start at 50,000 baht.
6. What is the Minumum Order Quantity (MOQ) for OEM production?
- For Ready-to-eat food: 30,000 cans or 20,000 pouches per flavour.
- For Beverages: 100,000 cans per flavour.